Goggle Form for selection of Generic Elective, Skill Enhancement Course and AECC subjects’ for 1st Semester FYUGP, 2023-24
Mission and Vision:
The college has a vision of imparting value based quality education to the learners. Being
situated in a semiurban locality, about 80% of the students hail from rural areas with very weak
financial and academic background as well as poor academic base. So, the college undertakes all
possible measures to uplift academic as well as extra academic performance of such students. The
college also has the vision to be a regional leader in imparting value-based quality education and
empower individuals to become self reliant, caring and responsible global citizens with a lifelong zest
for learning and self employment.
- To promote a college community, society and nation where spiritual, moral and genuine
human values are lived and witnessed to.
- To contribute to the transformation of society through openness to reality and living the challenges of being socially conscious and socially responsible.
- To promote gender equality and empower women to have equal rights, conditions and
opportunities, and the power to shape their own lives and contribute to the development of
- To promote inter-cultural and inter-religious harmony and communion through promoting
genuine dialogue in an atmosphere of respect and openness.
- To facilitate leadership among the students enabling them to be genuinely compassionate,
pro-actively enthusiastic, spiritually and socially responsible towards the society and the
- To promote extra-curricular and co-curricular activities simultaneously with curricular
activities for all round development of the students.
- To develop a transparent and responsive administration in order to develop a hassle free
and friendly environment in the college.
Copyright © 2021